2. Football Hall-of-Famer and Baltimore Colts running back Lenny Moore's number
3. Number of cans in a case of beer
4. Baltimore's UPN TV affiliate (the new home to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer")
5. The number at which Missouri entered into the Union
6. President Grover Cleveland's ranking (as well as 22)
7. The age of Kiefer Sutherland when he starred in "Flatliners" and "Young Guns II"
8. Number of hours in Le Mans Grand Prix d'Endurance auto race.
9. Walt Disney created his first cartoon, "Alice's Wonderland."
10. IBM was founded.
11. The Washington Senators won the World Series against the New York Giants.
12. The First Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was held.
24 years ago
13. Singer Elvis Costello ("Watching the Detectives," "Veronica") legally changed his name from Declan Patrick McManus.
14. Actor Charlie Chaplin ("The Great Dictator," "The Gold Rush") died in Switzerland on Christmas Day, 1977.
15. The King, Elvis Presley, supposedly died on Aug. 16, 1977 at Graceland.