21. Dodgers (20): Tony La Russa isn't looking to get back into managing and the Angels don't want to fire Mike Scioscia just so he can move to Chavez Ravine the next day. That could be all that saves Don Mattingly. Matt Kemp could do a lot for the cause if he started hitting for power, however.
23. White Sox (23): The hottest hitter with Triple-A Charlotte is catcher Josh Phegley, and he doesn't seem a likely way to pick up the sputtering lineup.
24. Angels (25): It is just a matter of time until they start winning more. Isn't it?
28. Cubs (29): With five starters doing solid work, Dale Sveum could face a tough decision once Matt Garza is ready to rejoin the rotation. Theo Epstein wants Garza back as soon as possible, giving time to evaluate whether to deal him at the July 31 deadline or consider signing him to an extension. The price of that extension would seem to have dropped considerably due to Garza's series of injuries.
30. Astros (30): Sad to see Philip Humber taken off their roster but hard to argue given his 0-8 record and 9.59 ERA. Since throwing his perfect game in Seattle last April, Humber is 4-13 with an 8.10 ERA over 123 1-3 innings, including 21 starts. The movie rights on his life might be valuable one day, as he's going to be an intriguing figure in baseball history.