1. 49ers (1 last week): There isn't much not to like about the 49ers. At this point, the only question is who is No. 2?
2. Packers (4): Cut them some slack for losing to 49ers. They still are one fine football team.
3. Falcons (5): The defense is rejuvenated under Mike Nolan, and the offense looks pretty good too.
5. Ravens (3): Joe Flacco thinks they would be 2-0 if not for the replacement officials.
9. Cardinals (25): Given their quarterback issues, the Cardinals have plenty of doubters. But they could be one of those teams that finds ways to win.
12. Bears (7): If the Bears can't play with the Packers, they won't get where they want to go.
13. Broncos (8): Let's not cut Peyton Manning or give up on the Broncos after one bad quarter.
15. Lions (12): This is a team that has not found its rhythm. When will it?
17. Bengals (19): The Bengals can score, but they are going to have to score plenty to keep pace with what opponents are doing against their defense.
18. Redskins (13): Injuries are starting to pile up quickly on the Redskins. Can RGIII compensate?
20. Buccaneers (20): Get out the blackjacks and brass knuckles the next time an opponent tries the victory formation.