21. Jets (24): If you can't throw it, there is another way to move the football. And the Jets might have discovered it.
22. Cowboys (18): Getting in position to win is one thing. Actually winning is another.
23. Bills (27): Beating the Cardinals on the road was impressive, but the Bills still have a lot to prove.
25. Colts (22): The Colts had a predictable comedown Sunday; now let's see if they can find some equilibrium.
28. Raiders (26): They were impressive in defeat Sunday. And that is progress for the Raiders.
30. Browns (32): They are 1-12 over their last 13 games, but they also are on a one-game winning streak.
32. Jaguars (31): They drop to No. 32 even though they didn't play last weekend. It has been that kind of season for the Jags.