1. Carlos Boozer struggled offensively against Oklahoma City. He had eight points on four-for-11 shooting. He even missed an easy layup after driving by Thunder shot-blocker Serge Ibaka late in the second quarter. Boozer played just 19 minutes, 22 seconds, with none of that time in the fourth quarter.
2. Ryan Kelly still appears to be trying to find his way at the small forward position. Kelly had 11 points but he missed five of his eight shots and had just three rebounds.
3. The Lakers shared the basketball against the Thunder. They finished the game with 25 assists as a team. Jeremy Lin led the Lakers with eight assists off the bench, and Wayne Ellington had six. All the starters had at least one assist.
“We moved the ball pretty well,” Coach Byron Scott said.
4. Ellington just keeps improving. His eight assists were a career high. He had a career-high 10 rebounds at Utah on Feb. 25 and a career-high 28 points against the Washington Wizards in January.
5. The Lakers took care of the basketball against the Thunder: They had just nine turnovers. Unfortunately for center Jordan Hill, he led the Lakers with three of those turnovers.