1) Usually, Jamal Crawford is the only Clippers reserve who is productive. But against the Philadelphia 76ers Saturday night, Crawford had help from his bench mates.
“I thought our bench actually played better tonight,” Clippers Coach Doc Rivers said.
2) The Clippers shot the basketball extremely well against the 76ers.
Los Angeles made 54.1% of its shots, 40.5% of its three-pointers (15-for-37).
3) The Clippers shared the basketball, handing out 33 assists as a team.
Chris Paul led the way with 12 assists. Jordan Farmar had six assists.
Blake Griffin, Spencer Hawes and Jamal Crawford each had three assists.
4) Because of the blowout, the Clippers got to rest all of their starters in the fourth quarter.
Paul played the most minutes, 30:25.
5) The Clippers had 30 fast-break points against the 76ers.
A lot of that came from Paul finding his teammates for lob dunks or finding J.J. Redick for three-pointers.