1. GREEN BAY AT CHICAGO: The winner claims the NFC North; the loser is done. Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers makes his return from a broken collarbone. Chicago’s Jay Cutler is 1-7 against the Packers.
2. PHILADELPHIA AT DALLAS: Another win-or-else game for all the marbles in the NFC East. Tony Romo is done for the Cowboys after back surgery. The pressure shifts to Chip Kelly and the Eagles.
3. SAN FRANCISCO AT ARIZONA: The surging Cardinals, fresh off a win at Seattle, need a to win and get a loss by New Orleans to get in the playoffs. The 49ers are in, but this game determines the wild-card matchups.
4. CAROLINA AT ATLANTA: If the Panthers can close the deal in the NFC South, they will not only get a home game but also a first-round bye. Ron Rivera has had a coach-of-the-year season after a 1-3 start.
5. ST. LOUIS AT SEATTLE: The Seahawks had a setback at home last Sunday, but they have another chance to grab the NFC’s No. 1 seeding — something they’ve failed to capitalize on for a month.