The Clippers are coming off an interesting week, during which they concluded a nine-game homestand, their longest in franchise history.
On Monday they lost to the Atlanta Hawks, who are in first place in the East, 107-98. They then had blowout victories over the Lakers on Wednesday (114-89), who are in 14th place in the West, and the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday (120-100), who are in fifth place in the West. On Sunday, the Clippers then fell to the Miami Heat (104-90), who are in seventh place in the East.
So they're blowing out good teams and losing to mediocre ones. Clippers Coach Doc Rivers, however, is not too worried about the Clippers, who are in sixth place in the West with a record of 25-13.
"We've been up and down, but overall, we've been up," Rivers said. "Our record is pretty good."
Last week also featured a few interesting moments.
1. Rivers revealed whom he thinks would make the best coach on the team.
2. Fergie had a surprise concert after the first quarter of the Lakers game. Clippers' owner Steve Ballmer proceeded to stand up from his courtside seat and dance like a wild man.
3. Rivers discussed his interest in potentially coaching his son, Austin.
4. Clippers play-by-play man Ralph Lawler had a bit of a scare during the Lakers game.
6. Blake Griffin revealed how important practices are to him.
Check out the video above for a recap of the last week's events.