Fact of the day: The Biletnikoff Award watchlist released on Wednesday included 48 receivers, but none from USC.
Former Trojans receiver Marqise Lee was left off the preseason list in 2012, but won the award after he caught 112 passes for 1,680 yards and 14 touchdowns.
In The Times:
- Full record in defamation suit by Todd McNair against NCAA is made public
- USC retains Fox Sports to possibly sell naming rights to the Coliseum
- Defensive back Jordan Parker decommits from UCLA
- Melquise Stovall, committed to USC, has eyes on Alabama in 2016
- USC freshmen preview: Rasheem Green joins newcomers on defensive line
Questions or comments about USC? Email me at LNThiry@gmail.com or tweet @LindseyThiry and I will respond to select messages in a weekly USC Now mailbag