Submit Your Event Info
As of Friday, January 27, the Los Angeles Times will list select listings and critics' picks arts and entertainment events in Sunday Calendar, but is no longer producing online event and venue listings. We continue to list critics' picks throughout the week in Calendar. We will monitor these folders periodically for event tips and story ideas.
Please continue to email event news to individual reporters and editors for coverage consideration.
Select a category
Pop Music: Concerts, Club Shows
Classical Music and Opera
Jazz: Concerts, Club Shows
Night Life: Club Nights, DJ Events
Dance, Ballet, Performance Art
Film Events, Series, Special Screenings
Comedy: Clubs, Major Venue Shows
Fairs, Festivals or Community Events
Children's Theater / Puppetry / Storytelling
Children's Museum Events
Museum Exhibits and Events
Words & Ideas: Book Signings, Readings, Lectures & Events
The Fine Print
- We accept ONLY arts & entertainment events.
- We do not list: financial seminars, singles events, auditions, casting calls, in-store promotions, benefits or fundraisers including auctions, awards dinners and book sales.
- Updates to currently listed events should be made AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, but due to advance deadlines and the listings production cycle, not all updates will be immediately reflected in print.
- Sunday Calendar print edition listings are selective and chosen by Times critics and editorial staff.
- Because of space limitations, not all submissions will be listed in print.
- Press releases for listings are no longer accepted by fax or mail. Individual listings compilers, editors and writers may still ask to be on your mailing list.
- This event form is for listings submissions only. Story pitches and requests for a review must still be made directly to the assignment editors.
- Due to the volume of listings submissions, you will not receive a confirmation that your listings request has been received nor whether it will run.