Submit Your Event Info
Submit your event for listing consideration in Calendar and online.
[Be sure to read The Fine Print below.]
Event Name / Performer Name
Presenter Name / Producing Company
Event description (BRIEF, may include featured artists, program)
Venue Name (If a venue with multiple performance spaces, please be specific)
To purchase tickets, the public should call:
[Choose only one and provide phone number. Please format XXX-XXX-XXXX.]
Or, for more information, the public should call:
Event schedule (days, dates, times)
Ticket prices (if free, type "Free")
Your contact info
Your contact information is REQUIRED for verification of events. If we cannot contact you, your event will not be listed. The information below will NOT be published.
Contact phone number(s):
NOTE: due to a quirk in our corporate spam filters,
email addresses that begin with "info@" will not be received.
Please use a personal email address if possible.
The Fine Print
- We accept ONLY arts & entertainment events.
- We do not list: financial seminars, singles events, auditions, casting calls, in-store promotions, benefits or fundraisers including auctions, awards dinners and book sales.
- Updates to currently listed events should be made AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, but due to advance deadlines and the listings production cycle, not all updates will be immediately reflected in print and online.
- Sunday Calendar print edition listings are selective and chosen by Times critics and editorial staff.
- Because of space limitations, not all submissions will be listed in print. Some listings not found in the print edition may appear online or in regional editions only.
- Press releases for listings are no longer accepted by fax or mail. Individual listings compilers, editors and writers may still ask to be on your mailing list.
- This event form is for listings submissions only. Story pitches and requests for a review must still be made directly to the assignment editors.
- Due to the volume of listings submissions, you will not receive a confirmation that your listings request has been received nor whether it will run.
- If the submission is made three weeks prior to the event, it may appear online a week to ten days before the event.
- Listings in the print edition will be listed online at The Hot List as well.