The following people were indicted last week by a Boyle County grand jury:
* Derrick Ball, 25, of 414 Patrician Place, first-degree robbery for allegedly using a firearm to rob David Harlan on June 13. In a seperate matter, Ball also was indicted for allegedly trafficking in cocaine, possession of a firearm by a concivted felon, receiving a stolen firearm, tampering with evidence and fleeing from police on Dec. 17. Bond was set at $40,000. Danville Detective Lisa McAnly and Deputy Casey McCoy testified before the grand jury.
* James T. Baker III, 38, of 801 Hillcrest Drive, third-offense assault for allegedly striking James T. Baker II on Nov. 28. Bond was set at $5,000. Danville officer Ricky Sellers testified.
* Emprince Chenault, 28, of Louisville, two counts of flaggrant nonsupport for allegedly falling behind on child support for children of two different mothers. Bond was set at $5,000. John Hendrickson testified.
* Melissa Cole, 43, of Harrodsburg, theft of a controlled substance for allegedly taking hydrocodone from CVS Pharmacy on Nov. 14. Bond was set at $5,000. Danville Detective Patrick McQueen testified.
* Mackenzie Curry, 28, Luther Luckett Correctional Complex, second-degree assault for allegedly inflicting serious physical injury on Jody Padgett on April 28. Bond was set at $10,000. Todd Wren of the Boyle County Detention Center testified.
* Scottie Davenport, 40, of Hustonville, allegedly possession of oxycodone on Nov. 30. Bond was set at $5,000. Sellers testified.
* Landon Ford, 19, 1005 Nokomis Drive, Apt. B, alleged possession of cocaine on Nov. 7. Bond was set at $5,000. Danville officer Adam Harmon testified.
* Mary Lee Francis, 25, 25 Holiday Drive, Apt. 3, burglary, theft less than $500 and unlawful transaction with a minor for allegedly illegally entered Walmart and took merchandise while assisting a minor to engage in illegal activity on Jan. 2. Bond was set at $10,000. Danville Sgt. Chris Matano testified.
* Debra Gilpin, 29, of Lancaster, flagrant nonsupport for allegedly falling behind on child support payments. Bond was set at $5,000. Hendrickson testified.
* Jonathan Givens, 27, of Stanford, allegedly trafficking in oxycodone on Dec. 6. Bond was set at $10,000. Deputy Brian Wofford testified.
* Martha Greer, 74, of 485 Phillips Lane, Junction City, 48 counts of forgery for allegedly having 48 forged checks totaling $4,8000 and drawn on Farmers National Bank between June and December. Bond was set at $20,000. McCoy testified.
* Williams Hines, 40, of Harrodsburg, tamper with evidence for allegedly providing fabricated evidence to the Office of Probation and Parole on Nov. 8. Bond was set at $5,000. Danville officer Sally Bustle testified.
* Trent O. Lewis, 18, of Lexington, alleged possession of cocaine on Nov. 17. Bond was set at $5,000. Deputy Al Isaacs testifed.
* Jamin Mackie, 39, of 519 E. Walnut St., alleged possession of a handgun by a convicted felon on Dec. 23. Bond was set at $10,000. Danville Detective A.J. Mullins testified.
* Brian C. Montgomery, 24, 266 Phillips Lane, Junction City, receiving stolen property more than $500 and possession of methamphetamine for allegedly having stell plates belonging to Norfolk Southern Railroad on Dec. 7. Bond was set at $10,000. Danville officer Phillip Dean testified.