Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Crystal York to Justin E. and Lynne P. Long, .232 of an acre in Boyle County, $78,000.
- Donald D. Ratzlaff to Benjamin H. and Jennifer S. Broadwater, property on Gleneagle Drive, $265,000.
- Misty L. and Jerry Brandenburg Jr. to Carl E. Martin, 1.199 acres in Boyle County, $45,000.
- Farmers National Bank of Danville and Betsy Wilson, through J. Thomas Hensley, master commissioner, to Farmers National Bank of Danville, property on South Fourth Street, $140,000.
- Glenn C. Daugherty & Son LLC to Bradley and Tara Abee, property on Waveland Avenue, $33,550.
- Farmers National Bank of Danville, trustee of the James B. Preston estate, to Community Trust and Investment Co., trustee of the James B. Preston estate, property transfer; property on Boone Trail; fair cash value, $195,000.
- Judy Burchett, Gary L. Woods, Julie Woods, Ralph Woods Jr., Pam Woods, Beth and Ed Cole and Anna Woods to W.M. Builders, property in End O Main Development, $40,150.
- Tom C. and Debbie A. Sursely to Paul J. Webb and Jerry D. Houck, property on South Buell Street, Perryville, $45,000.
- Bank of America and Connie Gordon, through J. Thomas Hensley, master commissioner, to Federal National Mortgage Association, property in Spring Valley Acres subdivision, $38,227.
- Rose E. Cheek to W.M. Builders Inc., property in Southgate subdivision, $85,000.
- 506 Investments LLC Kentucky to Warren Griffin II, 1.31 acres in Boyle County, $125,000.
- Farmers National Bank of Danville to Melonie and Jack Williams Jr., property on South Fourth Street, $155,000.
- Federal National Mortgage Association to James and Susan Woford, property on Lebanon Road, $46,714.
- Donna Scott, executor of the Winifred Carpenter estate, to Rick Cole, property in End O Main Development, $31,000.
- William L. Thompson to Petra Thompson and Jeffrey G. Glasscock, three parcels containing about 65 acres, one acre and 10 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $60,000.
- William L. Thompson to Jeffrey G. Glasscock, seven parcels in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $305,000.
- William L. Thompson to Petra Thompson and Jeffrey G. Glasscock, property on Railroad Stret, Junction City, gift; fair cash value, $90,000.
- William L. Thompson to Petra Thompson, four parcels in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $351,000.
- Danville Bypass Property LLC to Ephraim McDowell Health Resource Inc., two tracts on Ben Ali Drive, $1,462,500.
- Deeds filed recently in the office of Casey County Clerk Casey Davis include:
- Wanda Sanders to Dustin Butler, parcel on Bee Lee Spur Road, $2,000.
- William C. and Patti M. Jeffries to Kimila W. Murphy, property on Ky. 49, $10,000.
- Anna Mae and Irvin Worthington Sr., Judy and Irvin Worthington Jr. and Gary and Barbara Worthington to Thomas W. Crutcher, 76 acres on Rolling Forks, $35,000.
- Lendmark Financial Services Inc., Larry D. Cochran and Elizabeth Cochran, through Donald A. Thomas, master commissioner, to Gail E. Owens, .57 of an acre on Ky. 78, $30,200.
- James L. Matin to Karen Roy, one-half interest in two tracts on Red Bud Drive, gift; fair cash value not listed.
- Bank of Jamestown to Jerry M. Wilson, property on U.S. 127, $26,000.
Deeds filed recently in the office of Garrard County Clerk Kevin Montgomery include:
- Ashley N. and Edward K. Smith II to Robert S. Traylor, property on North Ridge Road, $163,500.
- Tommy and Ann E. West to Ralph R. and Geneva U. Gaffney, property on Dogwood Drive, $136,000.
- Geraldine Gibson, Claude Gibson and JP Morgan Chase Bank to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., property on Doe Run, $87,000.
- William E. Combs to Steven C. Combs, Malinda G. Gabbard and William R. Combs, 12.25 acres on Paint Lick Creek, gift; fair market value, $1,000.
- William E. Combs to Steven C. Combs, Malinda G. Gabbard and William R. Combs, tract on Ky. 21, gift; fair market value, $1,000.
- Gary R. and Rachel M. Cole to Kentucky Department of Highways, tract on Ky. 52, $141,500.
- Steven D. and Carolyn W. McKnight to Kentucky Department of Highways, two parcels on Ky. 52, $29,650.
- Donald and Mary Carpenter to Tomas G. Sorcia and Maria Y. Correa, 5.47 acres on Halcomb Lane, Paint Lick, $30,000.
No Lincoln County deeds were available.
Deeds filed recently in the office of Mercer County Clerk Chris Horn include:
- Betty Jo Barnes to Robert A. Gray, five tracts containing four acres, 11 acres, seven acres, five acres and .25 of an acre in Mercer County, $45,100.
- George W. Nash and Linda W. Nash, through Caleb L. Bottoms, to George W. Nash, Linda W. Nash, Benjamin J. Nash and Victoria Nash, 56.295 acres in Mercer County, gift; fair market value, $379,424.
- Federal National Mortgage Association to Willie Cheek, Brett Cheek, Kenny Cheek and Justin Cheek, property on Fallis Run Road, $48,000.
- James E. and Stacey L. Fowler to Chasseur LLC, 52.9 acres on Talmage Mayo Road, $175,000.
- The Bank of New York Mellon to Michael Templeman, property on Mercer Avenue, $57,000.
- Steve A. and Mary Ellen Gibson to Frances Brown and Vickie L. Brown, property on South Danville Street, $75,000.
- Whitaker Bank Inc. to Jeffrey R. Kaufman, two tracts in Mercer County, $97,000.
- Patricia A. Divine to Stephanie Divine and Deirdra Sanders, property in Cummins subdivision, gift; fair cash value, $67,000.