What? Baseball today? In this weather? If you say so. Already, All those attending today are asked to bring duct tape to help secure tarps, chairs, the churro stands and, of course, Ozzie's mouth.
After scouring other people's work for hours (or about 30 minutes), here's what y'all can discuss today.
1. GM Ken Williams says pitching one tough inning is like pitching two semi-tough innings.
2. Ozzie likes . Or his bench players. Something like that.
3. And despite putting himself on the Hot Seat, Ozzie isn't going anywhere.
4. Our new boss And he rides motorcycles?... I want him to be my new best friend.
5. Joakim Noah. Still a moron.
It's Jon Garland on the mound vs. Cleveland's Jake Westbrook. Wear layers, boys; it's cold out there. With this weather, I expect a pitcher's duel. And goofy fly balls that Hawk will yell, "You can put it the board...", only to discover that the ball has been caught by the shortstop. He's an excitable fellow.
We're interactive over here at ChicagoSports.com. Post a comment on our message board or email me.
Lineups are here. But since I don't want you to click away from me, I'll type them below.
1. CF Grady Sizemore
2. RF Trot Nixon
3. DH Travis Hafner
4. C Victor Martinez
5. 1B Casey Blake