3. Bears (2): No disgrace in losing to the Texans when the Bears' starting QB was in the locker room.
6. Packers (6): They need to survive a tough stretch of schedule before currently injured players come back as reinforcements.
8. Broncos (9): In all phases of the game, they are looking better and better by the week.
9. Steelers (10): They beat the Chiefs without Big Ben, but the Steelers need their quarterback healthy to win down the stretch.
10. Colts (11): They may have less hair on their heads, but they have been playing like they have more hair on their chests.
15. Saints (18): They look like a different team since Joe Vitt came back from his suspension.
17. Cowboys (20): They get five of their next six at home and could get hot.
18. Lions (13): After a loss to the Vikings, the Lions are looking at playing their next four games against teams with a combined winning percentage of .740.
19. Dolphins (15): They scored three points against the Titans. Some opponents have put up more than that against Tennessee before the last note of the national anthem.
20. Chargers (17): They are 1-4 in their last five, and it won't get easier this week with a trip to Denver.