Here is a list of planning tips that will help you during your Epcot visit.
- Epcot has two big festivals each year, International Flower & Garden Festival in April-May and the International Food and Wine Festival in Novemeber.
- You will be tempted to go to Spaceship Earth first, but wait until later in the day when the line is normally shorter.
- Innoventions West offers one-stop shopping for Epcot souveniers.
Universe of Energy/Wonders of Life
- The Universe of Energy has been jazzed up and now features Ellen Degeneres and Bill Nye, "The Science Guy."
- Body Wars lines can snake for hours; try to go really early or really late.
Horizons/Journey Into Imagination
- Watch out for the water-squirting lily pads outside the "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience" movie.
- Don't miss the Image Works exhibits upstairs in Journey Into Imagination.
The Land/The Living Seas
- Food Rocks in The Land is really cute.
- Try the Land food court for a variety of light lunch options.
- Take your time in The Living Seas; there's a lot to take in.
- The Maelstrom and Rio del Tiempo are boat rides akin to the Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Norway's Stave Church exhibit is great for history buffs.
- San Angel Inn Restaurante offers leisurely meals; "rapido" is not in the vocabulary.
- Oompah bands and Chinese acrobats provide entertainment throughout the day.
- Wonders of China is incredible, if you can handle the 360-degree movie experience.
- Hummel and Goebel collectors will adore the shops in Germany.