Here is the Morning Mojo Report for Monday, March 4:
* As of 7:30 a.m., traffic was sluggish on I-495, but was running fine on all the other interstates throughout the area, according to the Maryland Department of Transportation's interactive mapping page on its website.
* MARC Train 892 was operating about 15 minutes late due to a signal issue, according to the Maryland Transit Administration's website at http://mta.maryland.gov.
* Commuter buses, metro bus service, and mobility service were all running on time and operating on their regular schedules, according to the MTA website.
* The weather today is expected to be partly sunny and breezy with a high of 40 degrees, and winds around 14 miles per hour, according to the AccuWeather forecast on the HMTV6 weather website at www.herald-mail.com/hmtv6/weather/. Tonight, it's expected to be partly cloudy with a low of 22 degrees and winds around 5 mph. Check the HMTV6 weather blog at http://hagerstownblogs.com/brittany-beggs/. for weather updates.
* Work to improve the intersection of U.S. 40 and Md. 63 is expected to continue until spring, according to reports from the Maryland State Highway Administration. Workers are assisting traffic in the area when needed. Expect lane closures at times.
* Speed cameras have been placed on I-70 at Conococheague Creek for work zone safety as part of the bridge rehabilitation project there, according to the Maryland State Highway Administration. Motorists driving more than 12 miles over the posted speed limit in the area, which is 55 miles per hour, will face a $40 citation.
Morning MoJo report - March 4
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
Having technical problems? Check here for guidance.