Listing by city and name
Chrysler LLC filed a motion Thursday with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in New York saying it wants to eliminate 789 of its 3,200 dealerships nationwide by June 9. The filing lists 50 Texas dealerships.
- Abilene, Arrow Ford Inc.
- Alvin, Rogers Dodge Inc.
- Aransas Pass, Henderson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc.
- Arlington, Tommy Manuel Chrysler- Plymouth-Jeep Inc.
- Baytown, Rock of Texas Automotive Inc.
- Bedford, Grubbs Nissan Mid-Cities LTD
- Brownfield, Brownfield C-D-J Products L.P.
- Brownsville, Cardenas Motors Inc.
- Canton, Canton Motors Inc.
- Clifton, DSMS of Houston, LP
- Crockett, Wayne Williams Motor Co. Inc.
- Dallas, Preston Chrysler Jeep Inc.
- Denison, Fred Pilkilton Motors
- Denton, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Kia Inc.
- Denton, Jim McNatt Automobile Co.
- Denver City, Bobby Trent Motorplex Inc.
- Eastland, Eastland County Automotive
List of Texas Chrysler Dealers Targeted
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
Los Angeles Times welcomes civil dialogue about our stories; you must register with the site to participate. We filter comments for language and adherence to our Terms of Service, but not for factual accuracy. By commenting, you agree to these legal terms. Please flag inappropriate comments.
Having technical problems? Check here for guidance.