SHRIMP IN ORANGE CILANTRO BUTTER SAUCE ON BABY BOK CHOY Chef Joey Jaraba Stars Recreation, Vacaville
- 1 oz. Olive Oil
- ½ lb. Shrimp (Peeled & deveined)
- 1 oz. Shallots (Minced)
- 1 Orange (4 oz. juice, 1 oz. zest)
- 4 oz. Butter
- 1 oz. Cilantro (Minced)
- 4 Baby Bok Choy (Cut in Half)
- 1 oz. Water
- Salt & White Pepper to Taste
- Total Cost: $3.77
Baby Bok Choy
1. Heat olive oil in sauté pan on medium heat.
2. Place baby bok choy cut side down in pan and add water.
3. After 2 3 minutes, turn bok choy over to cook other side.
1. Heat olive oil in sauté pan on medium high heat.
2. Sear shrimp one minute each side.
3. Add shallots & orange juice. Season with salt & white pepper.
4. Reduce orange juice by half. Keep turning shrimp so they cook evenly.
5. All butter to reduction to create sauce. Shake pan to incorporate the butter with the liquid reduction.
6. Toss in cilantro and orange zest.
7. Serve over braised bok choy.
Chef Jaraba's Shrimp In Orange Cilantro Butter Sauce
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
Having technical problems? Check here for guidance.