12. You are not a winner until you claim your prize, and your claim is verified. To claim your Grand Prize contact LindyF@blueman.com or call 702.697.1692. To claim your First Prize (pair of Blue Man Group show tickets), contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call702.697.1695. To claim an alternate prize contact email@example.com or call 702.823.2823. Potential winner must claim prize by no later than 11/15/2012. You will then be required to submit the original of your ticket voucher to claim your prize. Winning ticket vouchers will also need to be submitted by mail for verification to Lindy F, Blue Man Productions, LLC, 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard, South Las Vegas, NV 89109. If you do not have the original ticket voucher, you will not be eligible to win a prize. You should make a copy of your ticket voucher for your records. Sponsors must receive the original of the potential winning ticket voucher by no later than seven business days after the date you notify Sponsors you are a potential winner. Each potential winner is subject to further verification of eligibility.
14. If any potential winner: (a) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (b) declines to accept the prize, or (c) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Sponsors in their discretion may disqualify that individual.
15. By accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winners' photographs on Sponsors¿ respective web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail addresses, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
16. Entrants agree that Sponsors, and their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and all of their directors, agents, agencies, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons: (a) are not responsible for errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for lost, misdirected, delayed, postage-due, illegible, mutilated or damaged ticket vouchers or prize claims, or for prize claims that for any reason are not received by Sponsors by the deadlines stated above; (b) are released from any and all liability related to this Sweepstakes and the receipt and use of the prize; and (c) will not be responsible for the inability to determine winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure.
17. Sponsors are entitled to interpret these Official Rules ¿ including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winners, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility ¿ and all of their decisions are final. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules.
18. Sponsors reserve the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at their sole discretion, Sponsors find such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner Sponsors determine to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsors; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way will be ineligible for prizes. Any failure by the Sponsors to enforce any of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
19. Sponsors reserve the right to correct typographical or clerical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims at each prize level.
20. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
21. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules may be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of California, County of Los Angeles and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules will otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
22. For a copy of the final Winners List, send a request and self-addressed, stamped envelope to Cheryl Congdon Berkey, Blue Man Group Ticket Giveaway, Los Angeles Times, 202 West First Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Winners List will be available after September 30th, 2012 through November 30, 2012.