Last week's ranking in parentheses, statistics are through Friday's games:
1. ST. LOUIS: Are the Cardinals vulnerable? As they stagnate, the Pittsburgh Pirates are on the move. (1)
2. KANSAS CITY: Mike Moustakas' winning the AL's final All Star vote was the least shocking occurrence all week. (4)
3. PITTSBURGH: The Pirates are, coincidentally, hot on the tails of baseball's alleged digital pirates, the Cardinals. (5)
4. DODGERS: Keep beating the teams they should. When will they start picking on teams their own size? (6)
5. WASHINGTON: The Nationals are pretty much the only team that won't be shopping for pitching at the deadline. (3)
6. ANGELS: They're...