NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Taco Bell "4+ Goals = 4th Meal" Contest ("Sweepstakes") starts at 6:00 p.m. CST on Monday, November 1, 2010 and ends at 7 p.m. CST on Sunday, April 10, 2011, or whenever the final game of the Chicago Blackhawks post-season ends. Sweepstakes will be extended into the Chicago Blackhawks post-season if the team makes the playoffs. This Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
1) Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are age 18 or older as of date of entry. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of WGN Radio ("Sponsor") and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. Employees of participating clients and their advertising agencies, or of other media companies including all radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met as well as proof of ownership of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Void where prohibited and outside Illinois. This Sweepstakes shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Illinois law, excluding choice of law provisions.
2) How to Enter: Listeners have the opportunity to enter during each of the designated Chicago Blackhawks games from Monday, November 1, 2010 through Sunday, April 10, 2011, or whenever the final game of the Chicago Blackhawks post-season ends. There are two ways to enter during the game: 1) Text Message Method: During the game, text keyword TACO to 24720. You will then receive a return text message with an entry confirmation notice. All text message entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. By participating via text, entrants will be charged standard rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plans. Other carrier charges may apply, check with your carrier to determine other charges. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. 2) Additional Entry method: Complete the online entry form http://www.wgnradio.com/contests during the designated Chicago Blackhawks game. Every participant can send a maximum of 1 entry per game. Online entrants must use their own names. Incomplete entries will be disqualified, and Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, corrupted, misdelivered, or misdirected. Sponsor is not responsible for cellular phone service problems or errors or text messaging difficulties. Limit one online entry per person per game; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3) Winners and Notification: In order for the Grand Prizes to be awarded to eligible contestants for a corresponding game date, the Chicago Blackhawks must score a minimum of 4 goals during the designated game. If the Chicago Blackhawks score a minimum of 4 goals during the designated game, on the first weekday following each Chicago Blackhawks game from Monday, November 1, 2010 through Sunday, April 10, 2011 (or whenever the final game of the Chicago Blackhawks post-season ends) sponsor will select four (4) potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will make all final decisions in any and all issues related to this Sweepstakes, and its decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners by telephone. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner does not claim his or her prize within 48 hours of the first notification attempt; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) Prizes and Delivery: Grand Prize: Up to 304 possible grand prize winners (4 for each of the 69 Chicago Blackhawks games between Monday, November 1, 2010 and Sunday, April 10, 2011, plus 4 per each of the 28 possible playoff games) will receive: $10 in Taco Bell gift cards. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $10. Total ARV of all possible prizes: $3,040. Each winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with winner's prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
5) Other Conditions: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, and, if so, it must be returned to Sponsor within one week of the date Sponsor sends it to winner. Failure to return such document will result in that winner being disqualified, and Sponsor may randomly draw another winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from accessing the Sweepstakes website; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize.
By accepting the prize, each winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6) Fraud/Tampering: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant repeatedly shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; or (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes.
7) Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List (available after April 10, 2011), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to WGN Radio, Attn: Taco Bell "4+ Goals = 4th Meal" Contest, 435 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611. Official Rules are also available at www.wgnradio.com/contests. All requests for Official Rules or Winners List must be received by April 30, 2011.
8) Sponsor: WGN Radio, 435 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes runs 6:00 p.m. CST on 11/1/10 and ends at 7 p.m. CST on 04/10/11, or whenever the final game of the Chicago Blackhawks post-season ends. Sweepstakes open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are age 18 or older as of date of entry. Void where prohibited. To Enter: During the designated Chicago Blackhawks game, text keyword TACO to 24720. Text entrants will be charged standard rates for text messages sent & received. 2) Web Entry Method: During the designated Chicago Blackhawks game, complete the online entry form at http://www.wgnradio.com/contests. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Prizes: Up to 304 possible grand prize winners (4 for each of the 69 Chicago Blackhawks games between Monday, November 1, 2010 and Sunday, April 10, 2011, plus 4 per each of the 28 possible playoff games) will receive: $10 in Taco Bell gift cards. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $20. Total ARV of all possible prizes: $3,040. Official Rules at http://www.wgnradio.com/contests. Sponsor: WGN Radio, 435 N. Michigan, Chicago, IL 60611.