1. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal citizens of the United States who reside in PA, NJ and DE within the WPHL-TV viewing area, and who are 21 years of age or older as of September 24, 2012. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
There are three forms of entry:
(a) Enter On-Line: Log on to www.PHL17.com and click on the "Bazinga Bash" link. Complete the on-line entry form, including your name, address, age, telephone number, cell phone number, and email address. On-line entrants will receive a confirmation message of their entry. If an entry is rejected, it immediately will be kicked back to the online-entrant notifying them to fill in all required fields in the entry from. On-line entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means shall be disqualified. On-line entrants must use their own name. Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected.
Restrictions: Entries that do not complete the required fields will be disqualified. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties, faulty internet or cellular service connections, unavailability of servers, inability to transmit, or any other technical malfunctions.
(b) On-Air/Call-to-Win: Tune into 93.3 WMMR, 102.9 WMGK, 95.7 WBEN-FM, and 97.5 The Fanatic Monday through Friday during the Sweepstakes Period for your chance to call in to win.
-93.3 WMMR: Listeners will be encouraged to call 215-263-WMMR (9667) as directed by the station. The first randomly selected caller following an on-air solicitation to call will be deemed a finalist. Disclaimer: Online listeners to the WMMR web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one minute. Listening to WMMR's over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in this contest. For a full listing of WMMR's Contest Rules and Policies, please visit www.wmmr.com/contests/rules/.
-102.9 WMGK: Listeners will be encouraged to call 215-263-WMGK (9645) as directed by the station. The first randomly selected caller following an on-air solicitation to call will be deemed a finalist. Disclaimer: Online listeners to the WMGK web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one minute. Listening to the station's over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in this contestthis contest. For a full listing of WMGK's Contest Rules and Policies, please visit www.wmgk.com/contests/rules/.
-95.7 WBEN-FM: Listeners will be encouraged to call 215-263-BENFM (2363) as directed by the station. The first randomly selected caller following an on-air solicitation to call will be deemed a finalist. Disclaimer: Online listeners to the WBEN-FM (Station) web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one minute. Listening to BEN-FM's over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in the on-air portion of this contest. For a full listing of BEN's Contest Rules and Policies, please visit www.ilikebenfm.com/contests/rules/.
-97.5 The Fanatic: Listeners will be encouraged to call 215-263-0975 as directed by the station. The first randomly selected caller following an on-air solicitation to call will be deemed a finalist. Disclaimer: Online listeners to the 97.5 The Fanatic web stream may experience a reception delay of up to one minute. Listening to The Fanatic's over-the-air broadcast is the best way to participate in the on-air portion of this contest. For a full listening of 97.5 The Fanatic's Contest Rules and Policies, please visit http://www.975thefanatic.com/contests/rules/.
(c) On-Site Enter To Win: Attend select promotional events hosted by 93.3 WMMR, 102.9 WMGK, 95.7 WBEN-FM, and 97.5 The Fanatic between September 24, 2012 and October 14, 2012 and complete an entry form on site, including your Name, Home Address, Email Address, Date of Birth and Phone Number. For a list of promotional events that apply, visit each stations' Events Page on their respective websites (www.wmmr.com, www.wmgk.com, www.ilikebenfm.com, and www.975thefanatic.com).
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: (a) Online Entries. Five (5) finalists will be selected at random each weekday (Fifty (50) total) from among all eligible entries received over the course of the Sweepstakes Period between 9/24/12 and 10/5/12 and will be tentatively declared First Prize winners, subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules. All winners will be notified via telephone AND email throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Please note: the confirmation email will contain entry to the event. Failure to arrive at the event without the confirmation email will result in disqualification.
(b) On-Air/Call-to-Win. Ten (10) finalists per Station per WMGK, Ben-FM and The Fanatic, and 15 per WMMR will be selected via Call-To-Win on air solicitations select weekdays during the course of the Sweepstakes period (forty-five (45) finalists total) and will be tentatively declared a First Prize winner. Listen to each radio station throughout the day for On Air Solicitations. Winner qualification is subject to FULL phone call completion, and the verification of the caller's name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, date of birth, and email address, all of which must be provided prior to completion of the call. Contest calls will not be accepted at any other number other than the one listed above for each station.
(c) On-Site Enter To Win. On or about October 15, 2012, Five (5) finalists per Station (Twenty (20) finalists total) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received at the Station promotional events during the Sweepstakes period through October 14, 2012 only. Finalists will be notified at the phone number or email address provided on the entry form. Sponsors will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the Sweepstakes. If a winner cannot be reached upon the first notification attempt, fails to respond, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible, he/she will be disqualified and Sponsors may choose an alternate winner. Odds of being selected as a finalist depend on the number of eligible entries received.
First Prize Winners: Subject to eligibility verification, one-hundred-ten (110) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of : 1. Two (2) tickets to the PHL17 Bazinga Bash at the Franklin Institute on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 5:30 PM ET. The Franklin Institute is located at 222 North 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103. Winner MUST be checked in at registration table inside Franklin Institute no later than 7pm or them may be deemed ineligible to be entered into the GRand Prize drawing 2. Complimentary pass for one alcoholic beverage. Approximate Retail Value of Prize: $50
First prizes won through the radio stations must be claimed as instructed by Station promotions personnel. Prizes not claimed as instructed will be forfeited.
Grand Prize: First Prize Winner Attendees will be placed into a drawing the evening of the Bazinga Bash. During the Bazinga Bash, one (1) First Prize Winner will be selected at random and will be tentatively declared the Grand Prize Winner subject to eligibility verification. PLEASE NOTE: All entrants MUST be present to win. The Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) trip-for-two for two-nights (Mon, 2/11/13 and Tues, 2/12/13, checking out Wed 2/13/13) with roundtrip airfare from Philadelphia, PA to Burbank, California to see a LIVE taping of The Big Bang Theory on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at Warner Brothers Studio. Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is: $2,000.00. The actual ARV may vary depending on dates and times of travel, airfare fluctuations and hotel charges at the time of travel. Any difference between the actual value and the stated ARV will not be awarded.
Prize Disclaimer: Not included in the Grand Prize are the mandatory U.S. and foreign departure taxes, airport fees, baggage fees, and trip insurance which are paid by the winner prior to travel.
Odds of Winning. Odds of being selected as the Grand Prize Winner once a Finalist depend on the number of Finalists present at the Bazinga Bash on October 16, 2012, but will be no less than one in 100. 4. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: (a) Entrants agree Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that their decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsors are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of a Prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving a Prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize.
(b) By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sponsors, and you hereby forever and irrevocably release, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sponsors and their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, shareholders, successors and assigns, from any liability, claims, demands, judgments, proceedings, causes of action, lawsuits, injuries, death, costs, expenses or damages, due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including but not limited to death) or property of any kind, arising from, resulting from, or in connection with, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the Contest and any element or activity thereof, the entrant's participation in, entry in, or in ability to enter the Contest, or any Contest-related activity, or the entrant's acceptance, use, misuse, inability to use, possession, travel related to, or defect of any prize, or any violation of entrants privacy, publicity, personal and proprietary rights, or the collection, use and/or sharing of entrant's personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees; any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, business or creative considerations, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor's control, any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable or damaged entries, any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Contest Entities, or any of their agents or employees, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or misdirected baggage, lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof), and any typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Contest promotional materials. Winners agree to appear on-air if requested by PHL17 WPHL-TV. The Winners may be required to complete a W9 form an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release form (to be provided by the Sponsor); and all other additional release forms or paperwork required by the Sponsor and/or Sponsor Affiliates. Each Winner will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting the actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more.
(c) Sponsors shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotel, or any other persons or entities providing any of the Prize elements or services.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: (a) Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and (except as provided by their terms) not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Returned or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no alternate winners will be selected. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, as well as for any costs that are not expressly stated herein. Prize Winners will be contacted via telephone by a representative from PHL17 and will be given specific information regarding prize redemption. Winners must present valid government issued proof of identification, and shall have a valid passport if so required for purposes of the travel. Only one First Prize and one Grand Prize will be awarded per person and per household.
(b) Trip is valid and must be taken from February 11 to 13, 2013, encompassing the day of the live taping of The Big Bang Theory. All prize-related travel arrangements shall be administered by Sponsors' authorized designee. Peak travel dates are not available. Blackout dates apply. Trips cannot be extended beyond validity dates. No portion of the trip is refundable or transferable. Once booked, trip cannot be changed. Trip is not redeemable for cash. Prize Winners and his or her travel companion(s) will be required to travel on identical itineraries including the same departure date and return date. If the prize winner elects to travel or partake in a prize trip with no travel companion(s), no additional compensation shall be awarded to the prize winner. All airline tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for upgrades, frequent flyer miles or any other promotional benefit. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or similar items once they are in the prize winner's possession, or in the possession of the prize winner's travel companion. Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability, blackout dates and certain other restrictions. Travel must be roundtrip. Sponsors will determine airline and flight itinerary in their sole discretion. Any unclaimed and/or unused prize travel package or element thereof will be forfeited by prize winner and will remain the property of Sponsors. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these official rules and those set forth by Sponsors' air travel prize supplier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contract issued by such supplier.
(c) Other than the elements of the Prizes specifically described in these Official Rules, Winners shall be responsible for all other expenses and arrangements connected with their Prizes, including, but not limited to, local/ground transportation to/from Philadelphia International airport and in California, sightseeing or entertainment other than defined in the Prizes and all other incidental expenses connected with the Prizes. Prizes include only those features specified herein.
Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsors.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is not open to employees of Sponsors or any other media companies in the WPHL viewing area, or their immediate family members, or to employees or immediate family of any of Sponsors' affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies. Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other Sweepstakes or Contest offered by PHL17 or Greater Media Philadelphia (including the participating radio stations) in the thirty days prior to the commencement of this Contest is ineligible.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after October 20, 2012 to: List of Winners, "Bazinga Bash", PHL17 WPHL-TV, 5001 Wynnefield Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19131. Requests for winners' names must be received by October 31, 2012.
8. INTERNET: If for any reason the Internet portion of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or if the Internet portion of this Contest or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Internet portion of this Contest and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsors' sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Internet portion of this Contest, the Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Internet portion of this Contest. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Contest website. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Contest rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Pennsylvania law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9. SPONSORS: Contest is sponsored by WPHL (TV) 5001 Wynnefield Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19131 and Greater Media Philadelphia, One Bala Plaza, Suite 339, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.