PHL17 WPHL TV CRICKET TEXT TO WIN OFFICIAL RULES
1. TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal citizens of the United States who are legal residents of PA, NJ and DE, and who are 18 years of age or older as of March 7, 2011. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins 5:00 AM EST Monday, March 7, 2011 and ends on Monday, March 28, 2011 at 8:59AM EST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, watch PHL17 Monday, March 7, 2011 through Monday, March 28, 2011. Entries must be received between Monday, March 7, 2011 and March 28, 2011 to be eligible. Entries must be received by 8:59AM EST on Monday, March 28, 2011. Enter in one of two ways:
(a) Enter via Text-Message: Text the correct answer of the multiple choice options in the contest spot using the text messaging feature on your cellular telephone to 38807 (a "Text Entry"). Text entrants must have a two-way text messaging- capable handset and digital service in order to enter. Text-Message entries will receive a return message either confirming or rejecting the entry. Text-Message entries and confirmation/rejection messages may be subject to fees under the terms of the entrant's cell-phone/text messaging subscription plan (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). Text messaging and wireless services are not available in all areas. If any dispute arises as to identity of any entrant, an entrant shall be considered the authorized account holder by the cellular provider. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned a number by the cellular provider or as shown on the cellular provider's records or the natural person authorized to use the number by an entity that is shown on cellular provider's records for that number. Only entries to the designated number and containing the correct keyword shall be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any text message entry at any time which in Sponsor's opinion does not comply with these Official Rules.
(b) Enter On-Line: log on to www.myphl17.com and click on the "Contests" link. Complete the on-line entry form, including your name, address, age, telephone number, cell phone number, email address AND provide the correct keyword. On-line entrants will receive a confirmation message of their entry. If an entry is rejected, it immediately will be kicked back to the online-entrant notifying them to fill in all required fields in the entry from. On-line entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means shall be disqualified. On-line entrants must use their own name. Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected.
(c) Restrictions. Entries that do not correctly identify the correct keyword will be disqualified. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties, faulty internet or cellular service connections, unavailability of servers, inability to transmit, or any other technical malfunctions.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) entrant will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received and will be tentatively declared a winner, subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules. Winner will be notified via telephone or email on or about Friday, April 1, 2011 and must acknowledge notification on/or before 5:00PM EST on Friday, April 8, 2011, by calling (215) 883-3334. Failure to respond by 5:00 PM EST on Friday, April 8, 2011 to the notification will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected at random from among remaining eligible entries. Sponsors will be the sole and final judge of eligibility, winner verification and all other matters connected with the Sweepstakes. If a winner cannot be reached on Friday, April 1, 2011 on the first notification attempt, fails to respond, declines the prize, or is deemed ineligible, he/she will be disqualified and Sponsors may choose an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. PRIZES: Subject to eligibility verification, one (1) winner will receive one (1) Baseball Prize Pack. Approximate retail value of prize: $190.00
(a) Other than the elements of the prizes specifically described in these rules, the winner shall be responsible for all other expenses and arrangements connected with the use and redemption of a Prize and the Grand Prize, including, but not limited to, gratuities, transportation and all other incidental expenses incurred by the Winner and his/her travel companion (if any).
4. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and (except as provided by their terms) not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Sweepstakes winners may claim their prize by Friday, April 15, 2011. Returned or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no alternate winners will be selected. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prize Winners will be contacted via telephone by a representative from PHL17 and must claim prize in person at PHL17. Winner must present valid government issued proof of identification. Only one Prize will be awarded per person and per household.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS. Entrants agree Sponsors have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that their decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsors are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of a Prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving a Prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor or their immediate family members, or to employees or immediate family of any of Sponsors' affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies. Any member of a household that has been awarded a prize in any other contest or sweepstakes offered by PHL17 in the thirty days prior to the commencement of this Sweepstakes is ineligible.
7. SPONSORS: Sweepstakes is sponsored by WPHL (TV) 5001 Wynnefield Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19131. Void where prohibited or restricted.
8. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to Pennsylvania law, excluding choice of law provisions.
9. The Official Rules are available at myphl17.com. For a copy of the Official Rules or a Winners List, send a self addressed stamped envelope to: PHL17 "Cricket" Sweepstakes, 5001 Wynnefield Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131. Requests must be received by Monday, April 4, 2011
PHL17 WPHL TV CRICKET TEXT TO WIN OFFICIAL RULES
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more about the new features.
Having technical problems? Check here for guidance.