Imagine the aromas wafting through your house when you bake our easy Cinnamon Nut Ring coffee cake. Using one of our favorite Test Kitchen secret shortcut ingredients, this bakery-worthy cake can be in your table in no time!
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Separate the large package of biscuit dough into 8 biscuits and the small package into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place pieces in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar, raisins, nuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated. Place dough into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert Bundt pan over a plate to release cinnamon ring.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk to make a glaze; drizzle over the ring and serve immediately.