They’re going to party like it’s 1999 — or anytime during that decade, actually — as a new ’90s-themed show amps up the volume in Las Vegas.
The production — fittingly, 90 minutes long — will include a live DJ, dancers and nostalgic videos, giving guests the immersive opportunity to relive the decade.
The headliners will rotate. The upcoming lineup looks like this:
- Oct. 12-27: All-4-One, Rob Base and Salt-N-Pepa
- Nov. 8-12: Rob Base, En Vogue and Kid ’n Play
- Nov. 15-19: En Vogue, Kid ‘n Play and Mark McGrath
- Nov. 22 – Dec. 3: Kid ‘n Play, Mark McGrath and Salt-N-Pepa
- Dec. 6-17: All-4-One, Rob Base and Salt-N-Pepa
Shows are at 9 p.m. Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday, plus occasional Saturdays. Tickets range from $75 to $190.