Another Edition of John Spams the Spammer!

From: Wayne Gru Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:10 AMSubject: Urgent help!!!!!

It is with deep sorrow and broken heart that am sending you this mail. Am in deep need and my situation is lamentable. my family and I decide to come visit Wales,United Kingdom for a short vacation. To our greatest dismay we were attacked and ripped apart at the park of the hotel where we were lodging,all cash,credit cards and mobiles were forcefully robbed off us at gun point but we still have our passports with us.

We've seek help at embassy and high commission,the Police too, unfortunately they have been unable to help or offer any reasonable support whatsoever. Our flight leaves in couple of hour from now but we are being held to ransom by the hotel management because we cannot settle the hotel bills. It is clear we would not be allowed to leave until pay the bill. Word cannot explain the anguish in my heart now. I am in need of immediate assistance.

Wayne

------------------------

From: Williams, John ( WGN) Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!To: Wayne GruCc: "Swierk, Beth" Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:22 AM

Wayne, This IS lamentable. Plus you'll miss the Blackhawks game tonight! (Did you give your tickets to Tony or are they still in play? Game 5 the BHawks were back in true form. Tonight in Philly could be the last game. Can you believe that?!)

Best,John---------------------

From: Wayne Gru Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:30 AMTo: Williams, John (WGN)Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

Am in a deep mess now, I really need you to help me out of here.

-------------------

From: Williams, John (WGN) Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!To: Wayne GruCc: "Swierk, Beth" Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:31 AM

Exactly. For sure. But you haven't said what I should do. And no mention of the Blackhawks tickets. I called Tony 5 minutes ago and woke him up. I think he's pissed. John

---------------

From: Wayne Gru Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:38 AMTo: Williams, John (WGN)Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

John, I need you to help me with £1,280, i will appreciate what ever you can assist me with so that i can sort the hotel bills and get a cab to the Airport. You can have it wired to my name via Western Union I'll have to show my passport as ID to pick it up here, I promise to pay you back as soon as I get back home. Here's my info below

Name..Wayne GruLocation... 47 Park Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QQ, United Kingdom

As soon as it has been done, kindly get back to me with the MTCN confirmation number.

I owe you a Lot

-----------------------

From: Williams, John (WGN) Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!To: Wayne GruCc: "Swierk, Beth" Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:45 AM

Right. I'm not sure what 1,280 Pounds comes to in US Dollars, though, are you?

And Dude, the tickets. What about the tickets? Do you have any for game 7 or not?

John

--------------------

From: Wayne Gru Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:56 AMTo: Williams, John (WGN)Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

John i really appreciate your effort, the money in Dollar is $1,870. I'll get the game ticket. I can't wait to be home.

I owe you alot.

Wayne.

--------------------------

From: Williams, John (WGN) Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:57 AMTo: Wayne GruSubject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

Right right right. For sure. $1,870. Done.

But, that's two tickets, right? 200-Level, two tickets?

John

----------------From: Wayne Gru Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 7:05 AMTo: Williams, John (WGN)Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

Ok, Get back to me with the Western Union confirmation once you have it done.

-------------------

From: Williams, John (WGN) Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:35 AMTo: Wayne GruSubject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

Wayne. Traffic is CRAZY. Sit tight. I pulled up at a Western OMELET HOUSE like five mins ago and went, OH, Crap, I need Western Union.

Go Hawks.

JW

-----------------------

From: Wayne Gru Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 9:40 AMTo: Williams, John (WGN)Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

How long will you take you to have it done, I don't much time here anymore.

-------------------

Figure.....45 minutes. Some construction on I-290. Do you like nachos? They have the best at the United Center, don't you think? JW

---------------------------

From: Wayne GruSent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:01 PMTo: Williams, John (WGN)Subject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

Any luck, Get back to me with the MTCN Confirmation

----------------------------

From: Williams, John (WGN) Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:04 PMTo: Wayne GruCc: Swierk, BethSubject: RE: Urgent help!!!!!

Whew! Here's the #: 88KANE123BHWKS. Hope that works! JW

-----------------------------

(In a separate email, Leslie Keiling wrote him....)

Wayne, I just heard from John and am so upset. As you know, I don't have a lot of money but it kills me to think of you, my dear boy, trapped in a foreign country. Are you alright? What can I do to help? Also, what about the souvenirs you promised? Were they stolen too? I'm praying for you.

Love, Mom