It's the Fourth of July and as families kick off their summer activities, lifestyle expert Jamie Krell joined us now with her picks off summer essentials for everyone in the home.
1) Squishables; $42 - $44WHY THEY`RE COOL: Kids are going crazy for soft, loveable Squishables - big, round, fuzzy friends you can`t help but hug. From the adorable android to the friendly fox, there`s a cuddly Squishable for everyone.
2) Volcom Monster Hoodie; $60WHY IT`S COOL: Hottest new way to bundle up for boys of all ages! Even Brooklyn Beckham wears one!
3) Flow Society Sports Shorts; $32WHY THEY`RE COOL: Boys can wear these for basketball, soccer, or just lounging in the sun. Come in a variety of prints and colors.
4) Kaboodle; $58 WHY IT`S COOL: Perfect for the on-the-go girl. Great for holding makeup, jewelry, hair accessories and more! Every girl`s perfect little suitcase to carry everything she needs - for camp, an overnight trip, or a slumber party!
5) TOMS Sparkle; $59Besides adding a pop of sparkle any summer outfit, for every pair purchased, TOMS Shoes will donate a pair of shoes to a child in need.
6) Echo Design Terry Beach Bag; $38WHY IT`S COOL: Fit everything you need to take with you to the beach this summer in this light-weight terrycloth bag.
7) CLOZ Everywhere Chair; $30WHY THEY`RE COOL: Unfold anytime, anywhere! Perfect for everyone in the family - take it with you to the park, beach, or any summer activity!
8) SS Snap Watch; $15WHY THEY`RE COOL: Mix and match fun, vibrant colors
All items from lester's clothing store at http://www.lestersnyc.com.Copyright © 2014, Los Angeles Times