For those of you who are constantly searching for new ways to effectively cover up your acne or conceal your rosacea, now, with these simple, easy to do steps you can be confident with any makeup look you want to wear!
1. Prep your skin with a good moisturizer and face primer to even out your skin's texture. (Make sure you have been exfoliating on a regular basis).
2. Apply green concealer with a brush over the red areas of the skin and blend. Its green coloration will hide any existing red areas of your face. You want to look for concealer that is creamy and emollient so it glides on and melts onto the skin.
3. Splurge on a quality foundation for maximum effectiveness with an oil free, photo finish, medium to full coverage liquid. Apply the foundation with a brush for even application. I recommend our very own Brianna Michelle Beauty's "Photo Touch" Mineral Foundation.
4. Set the foundation with a translucent powder. This light-weight powder will set the foundation to create a flawless finish. Dont worry - it will not rest on the skin's surface and look cakey. The translucent powder will allow the makeup to last all day, especially in hotter climates or warmer months in cooler locations.
5. For touch-ups during the day or night, use a photo-finish face concealer to cover those blemishes or red bumps.
These 5 easy steps will help hide your facial problem areas, and give you the confidence to let your inner glamour shine through!
All makeup products can be purchased at www.makeupminutes.com
Copyright © 2014, Los Angeles Times