What is it about vampires that makes people wanna get naked? Mr. Skin is just grateful that they do.
Lizzy Caplan and Anna Paquin's generosity with their nude bodies on HBO's supernatural series "True Blood" has landed them on Mr. Skin's Top 10 tribute to nakedness on TV. It's a departure for the birthday suit connoisseur, who usually extends his "skinvestigating" skills to the silver screen offerings.
This year, after turning his eyes to the boob tube, Mr. Skin has deemed that Caplan, who plays Amy, the crazy human with a taste for vampire blood, had the most beautiful body in the buff as she gets it on with Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten).
Here's Mr. Skin's Top 10 Celebrity Nude Scenes on TV for 2008: 1. Lizzy Caplan on "True Blood"
2. Mary-Louise Parker on "Weeds" - It was a season "high"light when the actress finally took off her top.
3. Anna Paquin on "True Blood" - This former child star crossed into adult territory when she went topless for a little vampire lovin'. The scene most certainly did not suck.
4. Arlene Tur on "Crash" - As actress-turned-cop Bebe Arcel, she made the most of the show's premiere by unveiling her bosom.
5. Jenaveve Jolie on "Entourage" - This porn star decided to take it off for Bow Wow, which really goes to show you that anything can happen in Hollywood.
6. Caprice Benedetti on "Brotherhood" - Nudity top and bottom for this actress who took it off for a romp in the bed.
7. Hayley Marie Norman on "Crash" - After her model gig on " Deal or No Deal," she packed up her suitcase to play Justic on the Starz show, on which she revealed her treasure chest.
8. Cerina Vincent on "Manchild" - Based on the BBC series of the same name, the Showtime version aired only briefly, but it was enough time to expose the oft-nude Vincent of "Not Another Teen Movie" fame and fashion legend Lauren Hutton.
9. Alicia Leigh Willis, Katherine Moennig on "The L Word" - This couple expresses their Sapphic love and adds Dawn (Elizabeth Keener) for a little extra action.
10. Carla Gallo on "Californication" - She plays a porn star. 'Nuff said.
Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times