Mischa Barton may have left "The O.C." behind her, but she's still full of wonderful surprises, such as winning highest marks on Mr. Skin's annual list.
Mr. Skin and his team of "skinvestigators" view all non-adult titles for their nudity content and rates them on their "skintensity." By the end of the year, he's ready to hand out accolades to the actresses who were best at baring themselves. This is the second year he has compiled a Top 20 list since he was met with such a plethora of nakedness on the silver screen.
Barton shows she's a natural with her nudity debut in "Closing the Ring." The World War II drama features a very lengthy, brightly lit scene in which she and her love interest get it on al fresco, the better to highlight her T&A. Also, she plays the younger version of Shirley Maclaine's character, and who doesn't love them some of that?
Also making her naked debut is Australia's Sophie Monk, whom you may recall spoofed Paris Hilton's Carl's Jr. hamburger-car washing ad in "Date Movie." Well, Monk is wearing significantly less this time around in "Sex and Death 101." Poor Winona Ryder gets topless also, but it's Monk who steals the scene by baring her breasts and Down Under as well.
The remainder of the Top 20 are as follows:3. Heather Graham in "Adrift in Manhattan" - Daring to bare is nothing new with Graham, but she's willing to shake it up with her first doggie-style scene.
4. Asia Argento in "The Last Mistress" - You won't be reading the subtitles for long in this French film that displays the Italian actress from front and behind.
5. Neve Campbell in "I Really Hate My Job" - She's a waitress and is protesting something by stripping nude and showing off her inverted nipples in a crowded restaurant.
6. Anna Faris in "The House Bunny" - This hit comedy offers more than just laughs when Faris as a former Playboy who shows what lies underneath her uniform's cottontail.
7. Amy Smart in "Mirrors" - This scary movie is made less terrifying when Smart strips down for a steamy bathtub scene.
8. Mena Suvari in "Stuck" - She plays an overworked nursing assistant who finds a little therapy in an interracial love scene.
9. Penelope Cruz in "Elegy" - Playing a student, Cruz learns many things from her university professor, including how to go topless.
10. Angelina Jolie in "Wanted" - Forget about curving the bullet. Viewers will be transfixed by the curve of Jolie's rear as she emerges from a restorative dip.
11. Laura Ramsey in "The Ruins" - She may be hiking to some cursed Mayan ruins, but Ramsey shows she's blessed above the waist when she changes clothes.
12. Jessica Morris in "Role Models" - This former "Undressed" star really makes the grade toplessly as Linda the teacher.
13. Willa Ford in "Impulse" - This bored wife wants a better time in the sack with her husband and luckily finds a dead ringer for him who actually knows how to work it. Not so luckily: He's a crazed psychopath.
14. Carly Pope in "Young People F**king" - Pope proves she's still "Popular" since her scene was deemed the best even though Diora Baird, Sonja Bennett and Natalie Lisinska also go without clothes in this film. There's truth in advertising for this title.
15. Jenna Jameson in "Zombie Strippers" - Okay, this XXX star may seem like a been there, seen all that sensation, but she exposes herself in an innovative way in this comedic horror film.
16. Jess Weixler in "Teeth" - Yes, she might have the mythical vagina dentata, but her nude breasts are blessedly toothless.
17. Moran Atias in "Mother of Tears" - Both Atias and Asia Argento are bewtitchingly naked for this apocalyptic witch saga.
18. Vera Farmiga in "Never Forever" - She pays a man to have sex with her because he looks like her husband. What a weird trend this doppelganger adultery is turning out to be.
19. Maria Bello in "Downloading Nancy" - This unhappy housewife is in bondage when she goes topless.
10. Amy Adams in "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" - You'll be "Enchanted" when this Oscar nominee shows her bottomless talents. Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times