Advertisement

Renault said it plans to sell Renix Electronique SA.

The financially troubled French car maker reported that it is selling its 51% interest in Renix Electronique SA of France to Allied Corp., which owns the other 49% and is a major auto industry supplier. The price wasn’t disclosed. Renix makes electronic ignitions, fuel-injection systems, electronic automatic transmissions and engine sensors.


Advertisement