Party planning should be about spending quality time with family and friends, not stressing out. Focus on fun and keep stress levels at an all-time low with these seamless shortcuts to pull off a get together of any size — whether a football or awards show watching party or a low-key movie night with friends.
1. Prep your home. Before everyone arrives, double-check your home. Did you put out an extra roll of toilet paper and extra hand towels in the bathroom? Did you lower the thermostat to account for extra bodies? Did you empty the trash and recycling? Your partying self will thank you later.
2. Create simple, festive décor. You can create affordable table decorations by simply placing a few lanterns along the center of the table and surrounding them with fresh greenery. Or try displaying a tablescape of candies and desserts. You can even add a little bit of sparkle with glittery candles or ribbons!
3. Serve unexpectedly delicious snacks. Offer guests a variety of interesting snacks, rather than a four-course meal. For example, try easy-to-prep egg rolls, wontons, potstickers and crab Rangoon from Pagoda(R) Snacks. Made with fresh-cut veggies and from-scratch wrappers, they are an unexpectedly delicious option. Available in a variety of flavors, these hot snacks bring a crave-worthy crunch to gatherings. And let's be honest, these crispy bites are light years beyond the standard fare of chips and crackers.
4. Drink and be merry. Consider the food you're serving and pair it with complementary drinks. A custom cocktail pairing plus a selection of traditional favorites will ensure everyone gets what they prefer and has the opportunity to try something new. Try an Asian Pear Mojito or sake cocktail, which go great with Pagoda Snacks.
5. Game on. Whether you have a room full of adults or kids, games can break the ice and encourage guests to start mingling. Fun options include spoons, cards and printing out online bingo or trivia games. Bonus if you wrap up a mystery prize for the winner.
Now that you've learned the steps for success, it's time to plan a party of your own. Follow these tips and your guests will surely be impressed.
To learn more about Pagoda Snacks and to find a store near you, visit PagodaSnacks.com.