Campaign 2016 updates: Donald Trump concedes Obama was born in U.S. after years of stoking conspiracy theory
Donald Trump backs off his longstanding embrace of the false assertion that President Obama was born outside the U.S.
- Donald Trump acknowledges Obama was born in the U.S. but incorrectly accuses Hillary Clinton of starting the rumor
- What Trump has said through the years about where Obama was born
- Trump nets the endorsement of a powerful police union
- Inside the race for Nevada, two vastly different approaches
- Clinton urges Latino voters to get off the “sidelines”