Campaign 2016 updates: Donald Trump ally tweets caustic comment about Hillary Clinton
Donald Trump stops in Pennsylvania before heading to Wisconsin. Hillary Clinton is in Florida.
- Trump ally uses vulgar term to describe Clinton, then apologizes.
- KKK newspaper indicates support for Trump, campaign denounces it
- The FBI speeds up its new investigation into possible Hillary Clinton-related emails.
- Meanwhile, Clinton is set to jump back on the air with television ads in Colorado and Virginia.
- Trump used a “legally dubious” accounting maneuver to avoid reporting hundreds of millions of dollars in income, according to a New York Times report.
- House Speaker Paul D. Ryan says he voted for Trump. Ohio Gov. John Kasich says he did not.