Campaign 2016 updates: ‘We don’t operate on innuendo,’ Obama says of FBI investigation into newfound emails
Donald Trump campaigns in Florida. Hillary Clinton heads to Arizona and Nevada.
- President Obama condemns the FBI over making public its new investigation.
- A black church in Mississippi is tagged with pro-Donald Trump graffiti and burned.
- An Arizona woman born before women were granted the right to vote casts her ballot for Clinton.
- KKK newspaper indicates support for Trump, but the campaign denounces it.
- Clinton is unlikely to face criminal charges in the new FBI investigation, experts say.