Trump names GOP chairman Priebus as White House chief of staff and Bannon as top advisor
Donald Trump continues his transition to the White House as protests and riots break out nationwide over his election.
- Trump names Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus as chief of staff
- He also gives a prominent role to campaign chairman Stephen K. Bannon
- Trump says he’ll deport people in the country illegally who have criminal records
- Hillary Clinton says the FBI’s late email review was one factor in her loss
- Calls to “lock her up” about Clinton may put Trump in a bind