Who to call to report down trees or wind-related emergencies

For La Cañada Flintridge residents wondering what do with that downed tree in the yard, the city has posted a Wind Storm Update on their website.

For downed city trees or private trees that are blocking a public right-of-way (like a street or sidewalk), contact the city’s Public Works Department at (818) 790-8882.

For downed private trees on private property, the city has asked residents to contact a local tree service company for assistance.

-- Daniel Siegal, Times Community News

Twitter: @ValleySunDan

Copyright © 2019, La Cañada Valley Sun
EDITION: California | U.S. & World