Bestcovery brings you the best recommendations by using partner technology to analyze millions of reviews, ratings, and feedback so you don’t have to. We also partner with actual consumers who have collectively spent thousands of hours using, analyzing, and writing about the products they have purchased in order to provide you with the best options available. We believe the ultimate test for a product is in the hands of its owner - your feedback is our best evaluation metric.
Trusted by you. Discovered by us.
We pride ourselves on the trustworthiness of our content, with emphasis on complete objectivity. Our goal is to provide accurate information on best-selling products, whether you’re looking to learn a new instrument or cook up a special meal. We review each recommendation to maximize your satisfaction with the information you get from Bestcovery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is Bestcovery?
- Other sites rate products. Why is Bestcovery different?
- Best is subjective - how does Bestcovery determine the best?
- How do I know Bestcovery's picks are impartial and correct?
- I disagree with one of your Bestcovery best picks. How can I tell you what's better and why?
- Do you sell the products and services that you cover?
- My company produces a product or service that you included as a best pick. May I advertise this?
- I am selling or writing about something that was selected as a Bestcovery Top Pick. May I highlight this on another site or in print?
- I'm having a problem with a product or service I purchased that was listed as a Bestcovery best. Can you help solve this?
- What should I do if I find something wrong or inappropriate on Bestcovery.com?
What is Bestcovery?
Bestcovery (Best + Discovery) is the fastest, easiest, most accurate way to find the best of everything. Bestcovery eliminates the guesswork in choosing the right product or service and saves you time. Our website is free to use, and we earn a commission when you purchase through one of our links.
We help you discover the best products and services for a wide range of categories all at one convenient site. Our aim is to cut through the clutter to identify the best products and services for your particular needs, saving you time and energy when researching products. Think of Bestcovery as the trusted friend you turn to for buying advice.
Other sites rate products. Why is Bestcovery different?
Other sites make it difficult and time-consuming to learn which products and services are best. They often force you to plod through dozens of reviews and articles in order to discern the simple pros and cons of a product or brand. Bestcovery provides expertise in every product category, so you won’t have to visit multiple sites for research. And a lot of these other sites can't or won't pick best products or services because they have insufficient data or don't want to offend advertisers. We're different:
- Bestcovery is specific. We identify the best products and services and understand that one size doesn't fit all - a product may be the best for one person or application but not for another.
- Bestcovery is fast and easy. We respect your time and make it simple to find the best products or services with easy to digest information.
- Bestcovery is impartial. We're not swayed by advertisers. We will disclose any advertising relationships with respect to their recommendations.
- Bestcovery is comprehensive. Our goal is to help you find the best of everything in every product and service category. We comb through thousands of user ratings to summarize what matters most to people who have purchased and used the products on our lists. Our research weighs the advantages and disadvantages of each product, fairly.
- Bestcovery is accurate. We use proprietary data to determine the top-selling products to detail. Then, we conduct research on a specific product’s history and user experiences to rate each.
Best is subjective - how does Bestcovery determine the best?
Deciding the best is indeed subjective. We use proprietary data to determine the top-selling products to detail. Then, we conduct research on a specific product’s history and user experiences to rate each.
How do I know Bestcovery's picks are impartial and correct?
Reputation is critical. Our mission is to let you know which products and services are best for your needs in a vast range of categories. We want to earn your trust so you're happy with every decision you make based on Bestcovery picks, and come back for more. We abide by a strict code of ethics that prevents any potential conflicts or untoward influences. We're not swayed by advertising, and we we will appropriately disclose any advertising relationships.
I disagree with one of your Bestcovery best picks. How can I tell you what's better and why?
While we're careful to find the best picks in every category, not everyone will always agree with our picks. If you disagree with one of our best picks, we would love to hear what you think is better and why. Our only goal is to pick the best product or service in every important category, and if there is a new contender that we should know about, or information about any product or service that you think would affect our Bestcovery best pick, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
Do you sell the products and services that you cover?
Absolutely not. Our only mission is to provide timely, accurate information about the best product or service in every important category. We don't sell any of the products or services mentioned on our site. When available, we do let you know where you can buy them and what the prices are, or provide additional marketplace information. In some cases, we earn a fee or commission if you visit or purchase through one of the links on our site.
My company produces a product or service that you included as a best pick. May I advertise this?
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am selling or writing about something that was selected as a Bestcovery Top Pick. May I highlight this on another site or in print?
Please email your request to email@example.com.
I'm having a problem with a product or service I purchased that was listed as a Bestcovery best pick. Can you help me?
We want every Bestcovery user to be happy with our site. Our Bestcovery picks consider customer satisfaction along with many other factors, and the best products are generally the ones with few, if any, problems. We don't sell any of the products or services that we mention. If you do have an issue with a product or service, it's best to contact the vendor who sold it, or the manufacturer or service provider. We also encourage you to share your experiences with other consumers by going to the reviews section for the appropriate product.
What should I do if I find something wrong or inappropriate on Bestcovery.com?
We value your opinion and want to hear from you. Did you find our site helpful? If so, what did you like most? If not, what would you like to see next time you visit? Send your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.