Bestcovery is a trusted source that helps you quickly find the best of everything. Our goal is to succinctly recommend the best products and services for your needs based on extensive research and hands-on experience.
We pride ourselves on the trustworthiness of our content, with emphasis on complete objectivity. We review each recommendation to maximize your satisfaction with the information you get from Bestcovery. Bestcovery does not receive any kickbacks or fees for any product recommendations and will disclose any advertising relationships with respect to their recommendations. This helps to ensure the accuracy, quality, and integrity of any recommendation found on Bestcovery.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is Bestcovery?
- Other sites rate products. Why is Bestcovery different?
- Best is subjective - how does Bestcovery determine the best?
- How do I know Bestcovery's picks are impartial and correct?
- I disagree with one of your Bestcovery best picks. How can I tell you what's better and why?
- Do you sell the products and services that you cover?
- My company produces a product or service that you included as a best pick. May I advertise this?
- I am selling or writing about something that was selected as a Bestcovery Top Pick. May I highlight this on another site or in print?
- I'm having a problem with a product or service I purchased that was listed as a Bestcovery best. Can you help solve this?
- What should I do if I find something wrong or inappropriate on Bestcovery.com?
What is Bestcovery?
Bestcovery (Best + Discovery) is the fastest, easiest, most accurate way to find the best of everything. Bestcovery eliminates the guesswork in choosing the right product or service, saves you time, and is free to use. We help you discover the best products and services for a wide range of categories all at one convenient site. Our aim is to cut through the clutter to identify the best products and services for your particular needs, saving you time and energy when researching products. Think of Bestcovery as the trusted friend you turn to for buying advice.
Other sites rate products. Why is Bestcovery different?
Other sites make it difficult and time-consuming to learn which products and services are best. They often force you to plod through dozens of reviews and articles, many of which present conflicting or outdated recommendations. They cover limited numbers of choices. And a lot of these other sites can't or won't pick best products or services because they have insufficient expertise or don't want to offend advertisers. We're different:
- Bestcovery is specific. We identify the best products and services for your particular needs and understand that one size doesn't fit all - a product may be the best for one person or application but not for another.
- Bestcovery is fast and easy. We respect your time and make it incredibly simple to find the best products or services for you.
- Bestcovery is impartial. We're not swayed by advertisers, and our best picks truly represent the top choice in each category.
- Bestcovery is comprehensive. Our goal is to help you find the best of everything in every product and service category.
- Bestcovery is accurate. We have rigorous standards to be sure that our best pick really is the best.
Best is subjective - how does Bestcovery determine the best?
Deciding the best is indeed subjective. We don't use published consumer reviews or aggregates of reviews to determine the best, since these can be dated or biased or incomplete. While we do believe these criteria have some limited value (and we provide them as additional data points for some products) they usually don't address the fundamental suitability of products and services for specific needs, and often aren't current or comprehensive enough for you to use to make a decision.
How do I know Bestcovery's picks are impartial and correct?
Reputation is critical. Our mission is to let you know which products and services are best for your needs in a vast range of categories. We want to earn your trust so you're happy with every decision you make based on Bestcovery picks, and come back for more. We abide by a strict code of ethics that prevents any potential conflicts or untoward influences. We're not swayed by advertising, and we don't accept payments from anyone to affect our choices.
I disagree with one of your Bestcovery best picks. How can I tell you what's better and why?
While we're careful to find the best picks in every category, not everyone will always agree with our picks. If you disagree with one of our best picks, we would love to hear what you think is better and why. Our only goal is to pick the best product or service in every important category, and if there is a new contender that we should know about, or information about any product or service that you think would affect our Bestcovery best pick, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.
Do you sell the products and services that you cover?
Absolutely not. Our only mission is to provide timely, accurate information about the best product or service in every important category. We don't sell any of the products or services mentioned on our site. When available we do let you know where you can buy them and what the prices are, or provide additional marketplace information. In some cases we earn a fee or commission if you visit or purchase through one of the links on our site.
My company produces a product or service that you included as a best pick. May I advertise this?
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am selling or writing about something that was selected as a Bestcovery Top Pick. May I highlight this on another site or in print?
Please email your request to email@example.com.
I'm having a problem with a product or service I purchased that was listed as a Bestcovery best pick. Can you help me?
We want every Bestcovery user to be happy with our site. Our Bestcovery picks consider customer satisfaction along with many other factors, and the best products are generally the ones with few, if any, problems. We don't sell any of the products or services that we mention. If you do have an issue with a product or service, it's best to contact the vendor who sold it, or the manufacturer or service provider. We also encourage you to share your experiences with other consumers by going to the reviews section for the appropriate product.
What should I do if I find something wrong or inappropriate on Bestcovery.com?
We value your opinion and want to hear from you. Did you find our site helpful? If so, what did you like most? If not, what would you like to see next time you visit? Send your comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.