Coursera Promo Codes for June 2023Last updated on June 03, 2023
- Coupon codes
Coursera promo code - 10% off learning programs for teams
10% off Coursera for Business
40% off Coursera Plus annual membership
Extra savings with Coursera coupons for June 2023
Join Coursera for free
Coursera Free Courses
Coursera's Most Popular Free Courses
Free online courses you can finish in one day
Coursera Plus - 7-day free trial
Coursera Plus for $59/month or $399/year
Coursera for Business
Coursera Online Certificate Programs
Coursera Professional Certificates
Coursera MasterTrack Certificates
Coursera University Certificates
Coursera Online Bachelor's Degrees
Online Master’s Degree Programs
Google Professional Certificates
Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate on Coursera
Coursera Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate
Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate
Coursera Plus for just $1/month
Google IT Support Professional Certificates
Only $359.10/year for Coursera Teams
Coursera Professional Certificate - Google Project Management
Google UX Design Professional Certificate
Coursera Professional Certificate - IBM Data Analyst
Coursera promo codes and coupons for 6/3/2023
|27 Coursera coupon codes available today||Discount offer||Expires|
|Coursera promo code - 10% off learning programs for teams||10%||Jun 30|
|40% off Coursera Plus annual membership||40%||Jun 30|
|Only $359.10/year for Coursera Teams||10%||Jun 30|
|Extra savings with Coursera coupons for June 2023||Coursera Promo Codes||Jun 30|
|Join Coursera for free||Join Coursera||Jun 30|
|10% off Coursera for Business||10%||Jun 30|
|Coursera Free Courses||Free Courses||Jun 30|
|Last updated on||June 03, 2023|
How to apply a Coursera coupon?
Aside from the free courses, you can enjoy big savings on your next course with the latest deals and offers that LA Times gathered for you. You can also unlock a discount on your enrollment when you redeem the newest Coursera promo code through these easy steps:
- Go to Coursera.org and explore the wide selection of courses that you can enroll in from different subjects including math, business, data science, health, arts, and many more.
- Click on the courses tab and once you’re happy you can click enroll which will take you to another page where you can paste your Coursera coupon on the “promo code” field.
- Hit apply and the discount will be applied to the price of your course.
Does Coursera offer free courses?
Yes! There are a variety of courses that anyone can avail of regardless of education, prior experience, or even without a Coursera promo code. These courses do not offer a certificate of completion unless stated but it’s still a great and affordable way to explore a new subject or learn a new skill.
Is there a Coursera promo code for students?
Currently, there is no Coursera coupon for students although they can avail of the free Coursera Plus subscription through their school. This plan can give students access to over 7,000 courses from universities and companies globally and they can study or learn at their own pace which is perfect for working students.
Can I join Coursera for free?
Yes! Coursera believes that education should be accessible to everyone that’s why they are offering free sign-up and free courses. Register now by visiting courser.org and start learning by searching for different courses and subjects using the search bar.
Why is my Coursera promo code not working?
There are many reasons why you make encounter a problem using your Coursera coupon, here are the most popular ones:
- It can be expired already since most promo codes have an expiration date.
- It June be for a specific program or courses.
- IThe offer June be available for a specific country or region.
- IYou made a typo or wrong spelling with your promo code.
Achieving your dreams is now one step easier with the help of Coursera, an online learning platform that offers over 5,000 courses, degrees, certificates, and specializations from leading universities and companies all over the world. Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller founded Coursera back in 2012 and ever since, they continued growing and innovating the platform which now offers a wide range of courses in different subjects such as data science, health, mathematics, business, computer science, and many more. These courses are led by professors, world-renowned experts, and key leaders with specialization in the course to ensure that every enrollee will learn from the best.
Coursera for Business
Over 3,000 companies around the globe tied up with Coursera to help them and their employee upskill, become more productive, and improve retention – all at a much lower training cost compared to traditional training. Increase skills proficiency and durability with the world-class content that your learners can get access to from over 275 leading universities and industry partners when you sign up now for Coursera for Business.
Coursera for Campus
Prepare every student for their dream career by equipping them with the most in-demand skills that you can get access to with Coursera for Campus. Enable them to earn a professional certificate in life with the job that they are aiming for, help them gain common job skills, and let them master a skill that will improve their portfolio. Visit Coursera now to learn more about their affordable rates and plans.
Coursera deals to grab
- Free trial – you can learn a course with a 7-day free trial. Simply sign up and enter your details to claim the free trial which you can use to enroll in a specialization that you like.
- Coursera App – make learning more accessible when you download the Coursera App. Here you can get access to over 2,000 courses paid or free and start learning on the go.
- MasterTrack certificates – Earn a Master’s Degree in any subject that you like with the easy-to-follow and affordable plans at Coursera.
- Personalized learning – if you don’t have a particular course to enroll in yet, you can receive suggestions from Coursera based on your profile.
Learning is possible and easier with Coursera, whether you’re taking free courses, studying for a degree, aiming for a certificate, or advancing your career, you can do all that anywhere and anytime. Coursera offers a wide range of courses that you can get access using your mobile phone, desktop, laptop, or tablet at unbeatable prices making education easier to achieve for everyone.