MEETING AT 6:30 P.M. TUESDAY
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER -- 275 E. OLIVE AVE.
Major items to be considered:
* Airport Authority Commissioner report.
* Governor’s budget proposal, urging legislature to reject shift
of local vehicle- license fee revenue.
* Accepting donation to the Burbank Police Department.
* Denying appeal of conditional-use permit for automobile shop
and restaurant, 524 S. San Fernando Blvd.
* Reuse of former Buena Vista Library.
* PerformArts Grant Program policies.
* Lobbyist registration ordinance.
* Agreement with recycling company to oversee operations of
* Funding for Ota, Japan Sister City Program.
* Voter education regarding Library Bond Measure.