The Los Angeles Times is the largest metropolitan daily newspaper in the country, with a daily readership of 1.3 million and 2 million on Sunday, more than 30 million unique latimes.com visitors monthly and a combined print and online local weekly audience of 4.6 million. The Pulitzer Prize-winning Times has been covering Southern California for more than 139 years.
Los Angeles Times
2300 E. Imperial Highway, El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (213) 237-5000
Comments and Feedback
We welcome your comments and suggestions about latimes.com and the Los Angeles Times.
- Send a letter to the editor.
- For questions about journalistic standards, practices and accuracy, contact the Readers’ Representative Office by e-mail, phone (877) 554-4000 or fax (213) 237-3535.
- Site Difficulties: Having trouble accessing the site? Technical issues? Send feedback or report a problem.
- Edit Your Account: Subscription Center
- Home Delivery: Having issues with your subscription? Add a vacation hold? Click here or phone 213 283-2274. For help with more complicated questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial and Newsroom
- To send a tip, photo or video to our newsroom, click here.
- To contact editors and reporters, browse our staff directory.
- Read our ethics guidelines.
- Get directions on how to submit a press release.
Members of the media may contact the Communications Department by email: CommsDept@latimes.com
Get more information on how to obtain rights and permissions.
- Executive Team and Masthead
- Company News
- Public Affairs: Reading by 9, High School Insider and Times in Education.
Careers at the L.A. Times
Looking for a particular article? Search The Times archives.