The Los Angeles Times is the largest metropolitan daily newspaper in the country, with more than 40 million unique latimes.com visitors monthly, Sunday print readership of 1.6 million and a combined print and online local weekly audience of 4.4 million. The Pulitzer Prize-winning Times has been covering Southern California for more than 140 years.
Los Angeles Times’ businesses and affiliates also include The Envelope, Hot Property, Times Community News and Los Angeles Times en Español. The Times also owns California Community News, LLC.
Los Angeles Times
2300 E. Imperial Highway, El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (213) 237-5000
Comments and Feedback
We welcome your comments and suggestions about latimes.com and the Los Angeles Times.
- Send a letter to the editor.
- For questions about journalistic standards, practices and accuracy, contact the Readers’ Representative Office by e-mail, phone (877) 554-4000 or fax (213) 237-3535.
Editorial and Newsroom
- To send a tip, photo or video to our newsroom, click here.
- To contact editors and reporters, browse our staff directory.
- Read our ethics guidelines.
- Get directions on how to submit a press release.
Members of the media may contact the Communications Department by email: CommsDept@latimes.com
Get more information on how to obtain rights and permissions.
- Executive Team and Masthead
- Company News
- Public Affairs: Reading by 9, High School Insider and Times in Education.
Advertising / Media Kit
To advertise with the Los Angeles Times Media Group, visit our online media kit or advertiser services site.
Careers at the L.A. Times
Looking for a particular article? Search The Times archives.