MEETING AT 6:30 P.M. TUESDAY
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER -- 275 E. OLIVE AVE.
* Resume public hearing on the Platt project.
* Zoning amendment regarding retail business in the airport zone.
* Airport Authority commissioner report.
* Request for approval of architectural plan for South
San Fernando Park Project, update on streetscape project.
* Renewal of rooftop communications lease.
* Opening a temporary bank account for employee benefits until a
permanent trust is in place.
* Results of April 8 election.
* Budget amendment to accept library funds of $3,186.
* Accepting $150,000 annually from AMC Theatres for downtown
* Police Department budget amendment: inmate phone use.
* Reservoir rehabilitation.
* Magnolia Park street improvements.
* Funding for Sister City program.
* Construction contract for
De Bell Clubhouse replacement.
* Consolidated plan for Community Planning and Development
* Airport’s request for temporary use of property for car storage.