The following incidents were taken from police reports:
* 4500 block of Clybourn Avenue: A 43-year-old Burbank woman
reported Sunday a man slapped her and forced her to give him her car.
The woman told police she had let the man use her car in the past,
but when she refused Sunday, he struck her and forced her to write a
note saying she approved of him using the car.
* Glenoaks Boulevard and Olive Avenue: A 21-year-old North Hollywood man was arrested late Wednesday on suspicion of following a
Burbank woman and exposing himself. The 19-year-old woman told police
the man followed her on a bicycle while fondling himself. A man in a
nearby car called police, who arrested the suspect.
* 3200 block of North Glenoaks Boulevard: A 21-year-old Los
Angeles man was arrested Monday on suspicion of possessing an illegal
police baton. Officers said they found the weapon when they
approached the man and another man who were standing in a parking lot
about 2 a.m.
* 400 block of East Cornell Drive: A 52-year-old Burbank man
reported Tuesday he was threatened by a man with a knife during an
argument. The two were arguing on the lawn of the Burbank man’s home
when the suspect opened a pocket knife. He ran away when the Burbank
man chased him off with a hammer.
MEDIA CITY CENTER
* 800 block of North San Fernando Boulevard: A 19-year-old
Glendale woman reported being punched and kicked by two women and one
man late Wednesday. She told police she was leaving work about 10:30
p.m. when the group confronted her, eventually pushing her to the
ground and striking her repeatedly. The suspects drove away when the
victim’s boyfriend arrived.
SOUTH SAN FERNANDO DISTRICT
* 924 S. Victory Blvd.: A 21-year-old Glendale man and a
45-year-old Sun Valley woman employed at U-Haul reported being
attacked Tuesday by a man and woman returning a truck. Both victims
reported being struck several times by the man and woman after
telling them they would have to pay a fine for returning the truck
with dirt in the bed. The suspects drove away after the attack.