MEETING AT 6:30 P.M. TUESDAY
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER --
275 E. OLIVE AVE.
* Redevelopment Agency: Property acquisition -- 57 E. Palm Ave.
* Grant application for Police Department bulletproof vests.
* Accepting gift of police dog.
* Acquisition of 461 N. Varney St. as part of the Magnolia Power
* Authorization to submit a grant for a groundwater storage
* Update on community input to city’s land-use planning.
* Proposal to name South San Fernando Park for former city
manager Bud Ovrom.
* Policies for Burbank TV6 programming.
* Amendment to contract regarding city employees retirement,
survivor and death benefits.
* Zone text amendment -- shopping center/retail uses in the