The following incidents were taken from police reports:
* West Clark Avenue and North Myers Street: A John Burroughs High
School student reportedly received treatment from the school nurse
following a possible gang fight Thursday. A group allegedly
confronted the victim and attacked him, hitting him with closed fists
and kicking his head after he fell to the ground.
* 1136 N. Hollywood Way: Officials at Barely Used reported Tuesday
that someone called twice threatening to blow up the business.
Officers searched the location but found no explosives. No arrests
have been made, but police are still investigating the incident.
SOUTH SAN FERNANDO DISTRICT
* East Elmwood Avenue and South San Fernando Boulevard: A Burbank
man told police he was attacked Thursday by two males who walked out
of a nearby alley and punched him. The victim said he passed out and
was kicked by the attackers after he regained consciousness.
* 500 block of East Cypress Avenue: A 41-year-old Burbank man was
arrested Wednesday on suspicion of obstructing police. Officers went
to the location to investigate a report of a domestic violence, but
the man repeatedly blocked them from interviewing a witness.
* Edison Boulevard and Screenland Drive: A 16-year-old Burbank boy
was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possessing a tire iron with a
sharpened end. Police discovered the alleged weapon under the
driver’s seat after stopping the boy for a traffic violation.