The following information was taken from police reports:
NORTH SAN FERNANDO DISTRICT
* 2300 block of Hollywood Way: A 51-year-old male transient was
arrested Sunday on suspicion of possessing several tablets of drugs
without a prescription.
* 400 block of Providencia Avenue: A 33-year-old Burbank man told
police he was attacked Sunday when he intervened in an altercation
between his wife and her former husband, a 36-year-old Glendale man.
The victim suffered scratches on his torso.
* 100 block of North Maple Street: A 47-year-old Burbank woman
told police Saturday her 78-year-old boyfriend repeatedly hit her in
the arm because she wouldn’t let him drive her car.
* 100 block of East Orange Grove: A 47-year-old Los Angeles man
was arrested Saturday on suspicion on possessing methamphetamine
after police ran the man’s license plate and learned there was a
warrant for his arrest.
MEDIA DISTRICT NORTH
* 2900 N. San Fernando Blvd.: A 20-year-old Burbank man told
police Saturday that an unidentified man hit him with a fire
extinguisher during a dispute over a purse during a party in a Ramada
Inn room. The victim suffered a bloody lip.
* Burbank Boulevard and Mariposa Street: A 33-year-old Santa
Clarita man told police that an unidentified driver cut in front of
him, stopped in the middle of the street and punched the hood of the
man’s Toyota SUV, causing a dent.
* Burbank Boulevard and Evergreen Street: A 32-year-old Burbank
man was arrested Saturday on suspicion of possessing drugs without a
prescription after police stopped his car for a traffic violation.