The following information was taken from police reports:
MEDIA DISTRICT WEST
* 501 S. Buena Vista St.: A 30-year-old Newbury Park woman told
police that an unidentified man punched her several times near
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center on Monday. The two reportedly
exchanged obscene gestures while driving, stopped and confronted one
another before he allegedly attacked her. The woman suffered
abrasions to her face.
* 420 S. Mariposa St.: A 13-year-old Burbank boy told police that
someone punched him and knocked him to the ground while on his way
home from Jordan Middle School on Monday.
MEDIA DISTRICT NORTH
* 1600 block of North San Fernando Boulevard: A 23-year-old
Burbank man was arrested Monday on suspicion of assault with a deadly
weapon after he allegedly threatened his 25-year-old wife with a
handgun during an argument.
* 2300 block of North Buena Vista Street: A 38-year-old Burbank
man was arrested Monday on suspicion of possessing amphetamines and
* 600 block of North Buena Vista Street: A 59-year-old Burbank man
was arrested Sunday on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon
after allegedly chasing his wife and throwing a bicycle at her.
* 3100 block of Scott Road: A 59-year-old Burbank man was arrested
Sunday on suspicion of driving under the influence.
* Allen Avenue and Glenoaks Boulevard: A 54-year-old Glendale man
was arrested Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence.