MEDIA DISTRICT NORTH
* Grismer Avenue and Rogers Place: A 19-year-old Burbank woman was
arrested Friday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and
committing a hit-and-run. The driver allegedly collided with two
parked cars before driving home. Police followed the trail of debris
to her residence and arrested her.
* San Fernando Boulevard and Grismer Avenue: A 46-year-old Burbank
man was arrested during a traffic stop Friday on suspicion of
possessing drug paraphernalia after police found a glass pipe used to
* 901 N. San Fernando Blvd.: A 20-year-old Burbank woman was
arrested Thursday on suspicion of battery after allegedly hitting a
20-year-old Burbank woman while in the drive-thru at McDonalds. The
fight escalated from an argument that started after the suspect left
her car in the line to withdraw money from a nearby ATM machine. The
victim suffered a scratch to the face.
* 200 block of North Front Street: A 33-year-old Canoga Park man
was arrested Thursday on suspicion of grand theft for stealing a
bicycle. The witness, a 44-year-old North Hollywood man, recognized
the bicycle as belonging to a regular Metrolink commuter and called
* 110 N. 1st St.: A 23-year-old Los Angeles man was arrested at
Elephant Bar on suspicion of assault and petty theft. Outside the
restaurant, the suspect approached his ex-girlfriend, stole her cell
phone, pulled her hair and punched her new boyfriend in the face.
* 200 block of South Keystone Avenue: A 23-year-old Burbank man
was arrested during a traffic stop Thursday on suspicion of
possession of stolen property and drug paraphernalia after police
found a pipe and credit cards belonging to someone else.
* 2627 Hollywood Way: A 27-year-old Los Angeles man was arrested
Wednesday on suspicion of transportation of hash and opium with the
intent to sell. The suspect told an airport employee who found the
drugs during a mandatory bag search that it was mud used to soften