The following information was taken from police reports:
* 700 block of 5th Street: A 26-year-old Burbank man reported to
police Monday that his home was broken into and video game systems,
DVDs, and two guitars with a combined value of $2,400 were taken.
* 2400 block of Burbank Boulevard: A 37-year-old Mission Hills man
was arrested Monday for suspicion of driving while under the
influence following a traffic stop.
* 600 block of N. San Fernando Boulevard: A 37-year-old Pacoima
man reported to police Tuesday that his car was broken into and a
stereo, a children's toy, a bag containing cosmetics, a blender and
other items with a combined value of $1,180 was taken.
MEDIA DISTRICT WEST
* 2100 block of Alameda Avenue: An employee at a business reported
to police Tuesday that a man attempted to take a security camera from
outside the front door. The man ran away before police arrived.
* 1800 block of West Verdugo Avenue: A bell ringer with the
Salvation Army reported to police Wednesday that a man posing as a
administrator with the organization took a kettle with an unknown
amount of donations. Bell ringers at two other locations reported the
same incident occurring in the 3800 block of Verdugo Avenue and the
2300 block of Hollywood Way.